- Being able to spend Matt’s birthday with him and not on video chat, but actually together this year!
- Duckwalking for two and a half hours just to pick up pecans from my backyard that will eventually be shipped to my folks in Florida in exchange for valencia oranges and tangerines from their backyard.
- Fresh Gulf Coast shrimp and tomatoes n’ okra for dinner last week, a true Southeast feast for this girl.
- 70+ degrees all weekend. Now this is what December should feel like and what sunsets should look like!
- Sunday evenings with the family watching Bob’s Burgers (it’s really the only thing we all stop whatever we’re doing to watch – I even have a 10 minute alarm on my phone).