- Our tree is up, accompanied by a spray bottle of water in case Teddy decides to pee on it again (he only did it once, outside on the porch, and the tree got a good bath before it came inside).
- A Friendsgiving dinner on Friday night with stuffing and mashed potatoes. Heaven on a dinner table, I’d say.
- Finally getting a handle on my many college writing assignments.
- Spending practically all day Sunday with Mark Twain on my television. (Fun fact: Thurgood Marshall might not be the influential figure he is today were it not for Mr. Clemens.)
- My local library has saved me so many times these last few months from spending money on crappy books.